The Forum aims to strengthen employment and enterprise in Tower Hamlets and to provide a climate which enables voluntary sector organisations to operate more effectively. The Forum is an independent organisation of agencies that support the development and delivery of employment and enterprise support initiatives in Tower Hamlets.
- To ensure that appropriate support is easily available to established and emerging voluntary sector organisations developing and delivering employment and training services.
- Represent the needs of voluntary sector organisations to those most able to effect change.
- Use resources to benefit those communities most in need.
- Promote effective partnership and dialogue between all the support agencies.
- Stimulate and influence the strategic and implementation debate at a local level.
- Promote and strengthen the voluntary sector organisations in Tower Hamlets.
- Be open to anyone interested in employment and training and seek to attract all local voluntary sector organisations active on these issues locally.
- Facilitate networking and joint working amongst all agencies interested and active in supporting the economic well-being of Tower Hamlets residents.
Funding for the rehabilitation of the victims of torture - Deadline 8th September 2015