Date(s) - 14/04/2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
The forum is open to all organisations that the community connector organisations refer to in Tower Hamlets and organisations attending
The Community connectors forum aims to provide a space for organisations to get together and discuss issues, share resources and collaborate on initiatives and to make the Community connectors programmes in the borough stronger and more effective.
The network will hold 4 meetings per year meeting on a quarterly basis.
The Forum priorities for 2021 are to:
- Identify the challenges facing VCSE organisations receiving referrals from Community connectors
- Embed coproduction in the development of referral pathways
- Develop data sharing protocols between agencies
- Strengthen partnership and collaboration amongst groups working with and supporting communities in Tower Hamlets.
- Support workforce development
- Create the mechanism to ensure learning from the project is embedded in borough-wide systems change.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org