Revival is an accredited 200-hour yoga teacher training diploma delivered by The Yoga for Life Project in association with Black Minds Matter. It is the UK’s first yoga teacher training diploma to train Black, Asian and ethnic minority teachers with a commitment to serving Black, Asian and ethnic minority communities and reducing mental health inequalities.
The training will start on September 11th, 2021 and end in July 2022, spanning 12 weekends.
We are exploring opportunities for paid part time yoga teaching in South West London schools and community spaces following the training period. By the end of Revival, you will be a qualified and confident therapeutic yoga teacher, ready and able to contribute to your personal and community health and well-being.
Over the course of the diploma, you will be taught by some of the UK’s best yoga teachers, exploring the Afro-Asiatic origins of yoga and its applied relevance to racially sensitive social work and community outreach in the 21st century. You will also have an experienced yoga teacher to mentor you throughout the course.
Should you apply?
- Belong to a Black, Asian or minority ethnic background, where at least one of your parents is of an ethnic minority background?
- Are you aged 18 – 30?
- Have an interest in yoga?
- Have experience as a yoga student orHave a thirst for learning, sharing, caring and exploring the mental and physical benefits of yoga and mindfulness?
- Care about actively tackling inequalities, discrimination and racism?
- Are prepared to be 100% committed.?
Application deadline: Friday 31st July 2021, 23:59pm
Course start: Saturday 11th September 2021
Course end: July 2022
For more information and to apply please email: email@example.com