London Borough of Tower Hamlets are pleased to offer FREE places on the Multi Agency Early Help Training programme to all organisations working with children and families in Tower Hamlets.
Their vision for Early Help is that every family should get the right support at the right time to ensure that needs are addressed quickly to:
- prevent further escalation or crises and
- ensure resources are put to the best possible use.
To support services/practitioners to successfully deliver Early Help, we have put together a range of learning and development opportunities which include e-learning, classroom based training and other opportunities.
The training programme:
- is accessible to all practitioners and staff who work with children, young people and their families in Tower Hamlets regardless of their
- status or
- promotes interagency collaboration essential to the ethos of Early Help
- promotes multi-agency partnership working and learning which encourages networking and information sharing.
All courses are free and available on a first come first serve basis. Please note places are very limited and organisations will be allocated max 2 places per course.