The Circular Life is offering three VCS organisations who work in the NEL Integrated Care Partnership the opportunity of a free coaching package.
- 3 x six-week coaching packages available
- Each package includes 6 x 1 hour, 1-2-1 coaching sessions*
- The package is free of charge
*Packages should be used in a six week block before 31st July 2022
**DEADLINE TO RESPOND: 31ST MAY 2022
Coaching is a highly effective tool for selfdevelopment and can be used to help you achieve many outcomes, including:
- Build confidence and leadership skills
- Navigate partnerships and tricky relationships
- Overcome hurdles to achieve their goals
- Strategise or shape a new programme offer
HOW THIS PROGRAMME WORKS
At The Circular Life, we believe in giving back – it’s one of six values we built our business on. For every week of paid work we give away half a day of time (10%). We use this time to provide pro-bono coaching to non-profit organisations or individuals who are driving social change. Right now we have a contract with North East London CCG, so we are directing our pro-bono support from
this work to VCS organisations across the NEL patch.
- Your name and role.
- Name ofthe VCS organisation you work for
- A brief summary (50 words max) of whatthe organisation does.
- Website or social media links
- A few words (50 words max) on how coaching might support you.
*This information is to confirm eligibility only.
** Selection will be drawn at random.