Date(s) - 04/03/2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
About this Event
The Bromley By Bow Centre, the Working Well Trust and the Work Rights Centre are joining up for a discussion on 4th March 2021 to discuss the challenges and opportunities of employment and employability in Tower Hamlets.
This free interactive online webinar will focus on what is available in Tower Hamlets, and what we can do collectively to ensure services reflect the needs of our community.
The need for adapted service is needed more than ever in difficult times of pandemic, and it is crucial organisations and the community work hand-in-hand!
Who should attend?
- Tower Hamlets residents interested in employment and employability services
- Community and third sector organisations in Tower Hamlets
- Social Prescribing Link Workers in the local area
- Community and third sector organisations across London interested in the discussion and looking to be inspired!
- Learn about what is available in your borough in terms of employment and employability
- Connect with organisations and individuals
- Make your voice heard!
- Introduction on employment and employability in Tower Hamlets
- Presentations from The Bromley By Bow Centre, the Working Well Trust and the Work Rights Centre on what they offer for Tower Hamlets residents
- Group discussions on the key challenges, and how the pandemic impacted employment
- Q&As and general discussion on where the gaps are, and how what is next for our community and services.