Support and resources for your group/organisation
General Covid19 guidance
NCVO – Including:
- Your organisation and Coronavirus – How to protect staff, volunteers and visitors, managing your finances and a new section on what to expect from funders.
- KnowHow portal – In order to support the sector with all the guidance they need NCVO have made all their only-members portal KnowHow free for all.
- Virtual teams: How to ensure that teams who work remotely still operate effectively.
GOV.uk – Including:
- Charity Commission Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for the charity sector
- Support for those affected by Covid-19
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Decontamination for non-healthcare settings
What Works Well – Guidance for better workplace wellbeing
Skills Platform – Coronavirus (Covid-19) awareness – Skills for Health are providing a free online course aimed at public sector workers, particularly key workers, to learn about Coronavirus symptoms, infection prevention, investigation, guidance and support.
Digital and technology
- Coronavirus all in one place – Charity digital have been exploring issues and solutions charities face around digital and technology such as remote workforce, fundraising, Cyber security, skills and resources for service delivery and management, digital leadership, and other subjects.
- Charity Digital Exchange – Charity Digital portal for software with discounted prices for charities.