The Health & Wellbeing Forum is a collaborative partnership among the third sector organisations in Tower Hamlets that aims to improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities for residents in the borough.
The forum aims both to empower communities to engage effectively in debate with the health services and to enable statutory services and health professionals to hear, understand and respond adequately to the health needs of the communities, which the members of the forum meaningfully engage with and provide services to. The forum is managed by a steering group elected from its membership.
Representatives from third sector organisations in Tower Hamlets are welcome to attend and be a part of the forum.
For more information or if you wish to become a forum member please contact Dani Anderson at THCVS on 020 8980 8427
Forum Steering Group Members:
Jennifer Fear - Chair (Director of Step Forward).
Contact: Jennifer@step-forward.org or 020 7739 3082
- Steve Worrall - Vice Chair
- Hussain Ibrahim – Somali Senior Citizens
- Jack Gilbert – Rainbow Hamlets
- Jennifer Fear – Step Forward
- Kirsty Cornell – THCVS
- Mike Smith – Real
- Mel Steel - Praxis
- Runa Khalique - Docklands Outreach
- Di Barham - Healthwatch Tower Hamlets
- Myra Garrett – Federation of tenants and residents association
- Suzanne Firth – Green Candle Dance Company
- Fi Woof - St Joseph's Hospice