The Health & Wellbeing Forum is a collaborative partnership among the third sector organisations in Tower Hamlets that aims to improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities for residents in the borough.
The forum aims both to empower communities to engage effectively in debate with the health services and to enable statutory services and health professionals to hear, understand and respond adequately to the health needs of the communities, which the members of the forum meaningfully engage with and provide services to. The forum is managed by a steering group elected from its membership.
Representatives from third sector organisations in Tower Hamlets are welcome to attend and be a part of the forum.
The next Health & Wellbeing Forum will be held on:
Tuesday 25th July 2017
Register your place
Forum Steering Group Members:
Jennifer Fear - Chair (Director of Step Forward).
Contact: Jennifer@step-forward.org or 020 7739 3082
Steve Worrall - Vice Chair
• Adirashid Gulaid – MIND Tower Hamlets
• Hussain Ibrahim – Somali Senior Citizens
• Jack Gilbert – Rainbow Hamlets
• Jennifer Fear – Step Forward
• Kirsty Cornell – THCVS
• Mike Smith – Real
• Myra Garrett – Federation of tenants and residents association
• Steve Worrall – Positive East
• Suzanne Firth – Green Candle Dance Company