Toynbee Hall is hosting a volunteer recruitment day on Thursday June 6th in two sessions -10-12pm and 2-4pm at 52 Old Castle Street, London E1 7AJ.
There are various opportunities available to volunteers (18+) such as:
- Free online and face-to-face training with qualifications upon completion on debt advice training, welfare rights advice, money mentor, advice skills in employment, housing, consumer law...and customer care & wellbeing training and reception.
- One-to-one support provided by specialist caseworker once fully trained
- Travel and lunch refund
- Toynbee Hall own certificate upon completion of six months volunteering
- Building confidence and upgrading CV
- Learning new skills and finding jobs