Amount: £1000 to £5000
Deadline: noon 13th Sep 2019
Clarion Futures is the charitable foundation of Clarion Housing Group – the country’s largest housing association with 125,000 homes nationwide. Clarion Futures exists to deliver local support to transform lives and communities for the better.
Clarion Futures Communities Team are committed to making our estates and neighbourhoods more attractive and vibrant places to live. Every community is unique and all our work is shaped by the needs and aspirations of local people.
What projects do they support?
We fund community projects and local activities that:
- encourage community engagement and cohesion
- promote health and wellbeing
- engage young people or older people in positive activities
- improve spaces, places and estate regeneration
- reduce social isolation
- improve access to training and educational activities
- support work and activities in our community centres
- find new ways of reaching Clarion Housing residents and the wider community.
To find out more about the Clarion Futures Community Grants Programme including accessing our grant guidelines, eligibility criteria and to submit an application, please click here. Applications open twice a year; with the deadline for Round 10 closing to applications 12 noon Friday 13 September 2019.
For further information or enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org