Are you passionate about person-centred care? Do you want to help empower others to promote positive population health outcomes? Are you a skilled facilitator? Why not apply to become a licensed ‘Coaching for Health and Wellbeing’ Trainer!
Over 300 local staff have been trained in the Tower Hamlets Together Coaching for Health and Wellbeing training over the last couple of years. The training has received excellent feedback and enabled many positive behaviour changes resulting in improved outcomes in services users and staff alike.
THCCG.CEPN are now delighted to offer sponsorship worth £5000 to 6 exceptional local trainers to become licensed Coaching for Health and Well-being trainers. The successful candidates will develop their skills and knowledge to become an accredited trainer to deliver the 2 day ‘Coaching for Health and Wellbeing’ course across the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
- learn the skills and methodologies of health and wellbeing coaching and apply them to your own practice,
- become an accredited coach at the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) European Quality Award (EQA) Foundation Level.
- become an accredited trainer and member of the health coaching community
- receive ongoing CPD and supported co-delivery of training
- use your skills, experience and passion for doing things differently to develop your colleagues, peers and the wider workforce to be more person-centred
The training and CPD is delivered by TPC Health, pioneers of coaching training for the health and care sector.
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 5pm Thursday 26th March 2020
All applicants MUST read the ‘Coaching for Health and Wellbeing document’ prior to starting the application process. Applicants must allow at least an hour to complete the online application form.
Telephone interviews/screening: w/c 30th March 2020 Final offer of place: 3rd April 2020
For any queries please contact Sophie Dissanayak email@example.com