The CAF Tourle Foundation Fund seeks to award grants to local charitable organisations delivering services for local people in all parts of the UK. This 10 year programme is funded through the generosity of a £4.5m legacy left for CAF to distribute for this purpose.
Organisations must be able to evidence that the project will be delivered to local people, whilst demonstrating the need and difference it will make.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The target audience are small place based charitable organisations providing a service to the heart of their community within the UK.
An example would be a charitable organisation set up by the community in a village, providing services to older people in isolation; a small community group on an estate providing drop in sessions for teenagers etc.
Organisations applying must:
- be applying for up to £5,000
- be providing a service to the heart of your community
- be a community charitable organisation whose reach is within a localised catchment area
- be able to demonstrate the need of the project
- have an annual income below £100,000
- have charitable aims and objectives
- operate within the UK
- complete the project a year from the date of award.
Deadline: Applications close on Wednesday 31 July 2019.
For more info check their website here