General Covid19 guidance
NCVO - Including:
- Your organisation and Coronavirus - How to protect staff, volunteers and visitors, managing your finances and a new section on what to expect from funders.
- KnowHow portal - In order to support the sector with all the guidance they need NCVO have made all their only-members portal KnowHow free for all.
- Virtual teams: How to ensure that teams who work remotely still operate effectively.
GOV.uk - Including:
- Charity Commission Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for the charity sector
- Support for those affected by Covid-19
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Decontamination for non-healthcare settings
What Works Well - Guidance for better workplace wellbeing
Skills Platform - Coronavirus (Covid-19) awareness - Skills for Health are providing a free online course aimed at public sector workers, particularly key workers, to learn about Coronavirus symptoms, infection prevention, investigation, guidance and support.
Central Government - Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme - This page helps businesses find out how to access the support that has been made available, who is eligible, when the scheme opens and how to apply.
East End Community Foundation - East End Emergency Fund The fund is open for donations and the amount collected will be matched by the Canary Warf Group. EECF is working with the council on identifying need and community groups.
National Emergencies Trust - Coronavirus Appeal - Fund launched to raise funds to help local charities in their work during the Covid-19 pandemic, Application will open on the 23rd March.
Spacehive - Coronavirus: Let’s pull together Campaign - Spacehive is engaging with national funders to support community projects. The fund is aimed at local projects around the Coronavirus outbreak, they're relaxing the criteria so you can fundraise for running costs. All projects under this campaign will have the Spacehive fee waived.
John Lewis Partnership - £1m Community Support Fund - The fund will focus on the elderly and vulnerable. Help could include setting up additional local delivery services to support the self-isolating, the vulnerable, the elderly and those looking after them; delivering boxes of staples to local care homes and community groups, and donating products to create care packages for customers to share with vulnerable neighbours. The complete information is not yet published, please refer to their website for updates.
Digital and technology
Mayor of London
- London's civil society - Digital support access - Online hub to request Digital support and guidance from GLA and partners across London's Digital and Tech Support sector to third sector organisation that are facing.challenges to go online to keep delivering their services.
- Coronavirus all in one place - Charity digital have been exploring issues and solutions charities face around digital and technology such as remote workforce, fundraising, Cybersecurity, skills and resources for service delivery and management, digital leadership, and other subjects.
- Charity Digital Exchange - Charity Digital portal for software with discounted prices for charities.
CAST (Centre for Acceleration of Social Technology) is a charity working to help people use digital for social good, they offer free consultations and guidances:
- Digital Candle: a free 1hr consultation for charities with a digital expert
- How to work remotely in a time of coronavirus and a practical guide to remote meetings
- How to stay connected while working remotely
Covid Tech Support - Covid Tech Support - Volunteers are offering their digital skills to set up WhatsApp and Facebook groups and help you get to grips with online docs, websites and apps that support you and your teams, or suggest tools you could be using.
Superhighways - Charity offering training and support to small charities and community organisations across London to be more effective, raise their profile and demonstrate their impact using digital technology.