- Information and resources for voluntary and community organisations
- Training courses relating to practical organisational topics and strategy
- Free organisational development support
- Networking, representation and information sharing through a range of themed networks
- Strategic representation and policy work; helping organisations to communicate the concerns and needs of their clients to the One Tower Hamlets partnership and other key strategic bodies
- Support in understanding, promoting and using ‘Working Together’, the Tower Hamlets Compact agreement between the statutory and voluntary sectors
- Events and conferences - bringing organisations together to learn and take action
We are a registered charity (no 1137143) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (no 07251141) with a voluntary Board of Trustees elected from our membership.
Please find below our Annual Reports. Following the November 2015 Annual General Meeting we will also be listing our full accounts of all completed financial years. This will start with financial year 2014-15.